Thursday, April 23, 2009

A ROCKING OFF THE SOCKS DAY!!!!

Okay today at school was SO MUCH FUN!!! Okay even if I wasn't feeling good and the only reason I went was because I din't want to miss what was going on.... ANYWAYS, well in science the 7th graders had a shortege in 2 litter pop bottles. So Mr.Lee had a ton of pop (rootbeer, 7 UP, and Coke, to bad it wasn't Diet Coke....) and said have fun with this and drink it! Do you can just imagin us on a reuglar day with out any sugar (like that ever happens....) and then add caffine and tons of sugar. Literly we were boncing off the walls. Dead serious. And we were painting too, so some people got a little crazy with the paints. -cough- Andrew (he painted his nails and put on those black streaks football players always have on) -cough- Kailyn (painted on a huge, fat arm thing....) -cough- -cough- Talyor! (he went a little crazy with the paint and had streaks of paint ALL over his face, yeah he got in just a LITTLE touble for that....)!!! Yeah and so when we are like high on all of this sugar and caffine, we have dance (PE, we are learning a dance for the spanish program at the end of the year) and yeah just imagin it for a moment. I mean like Kailyn is bad enough with out sugar! Just poking some fun at you Kailyn! :) Anyways well we learned a bunch of new steps in our dance. Plus at the end our teacher, Brittney had a few people learn a lift. Which of coarse we trade partners for this.... Anyways I really wanted to do this and so I was one of the 3 people picked to do. There is Amy-with Andrew and Nessa- with Justin and of coarse me with Nick. Yeah it was really FUN a BLAST! Wow! I won't tell you all that went on but, wow. There were some guys that went after my weight like -cough- CODY! He is my orginal partner.... But so what, I laughed along with everyone else! To tell you the truth I though it was actally really funny.... :) He-He! Well later after we get out of school (by the way our dance class is at the end of the day, like the last half and hour...), Cody tries to get me to tell him my weight, I told I would go and find out (I have the about weight but I think that thing is on crack) but I wouldn't tell him (of coarse!)!! I would get pooked at the rest of the year, not that I really care because really. Yeah so I just had to tell you that stuff. There was a lot more fun going on in the day but I wouldn't go into all of that.... :)

4 comments:

  1. Heehee... yum! Sugar...

    Oh, and I love how you have so many pictures on your blog. They're fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Sugar like DC....! :) Hey thanks, yeah I think its so much putting them on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Sylvi! I didn't know you had a blog....I do too, but I haven't done anything on it for a long time! my blog address is akaylaf.blogspot.com
    Love ya!
    Akayla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I didn't know you had a blog either! Hey well join the club of not doing anything on your blog! hehe love you!

    ReplyDelete