Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break!

Spring Break was amazing! I got to go down to Julie and Rob with Lisa! It was a blast! Julie and Rob let us stay up as long as we wanted and really do whatever! It was awesome! Like every night me and Lisa usually stayed up until like 1 or 2am watching movies or whatever. The lastest I stayed up was 6am.Yeah I was having a extened-edition Lord of the Rings marathon with Lisa but she went to bed around 4. It was great! When we were down there we cooked almost every night. Wow the food was amazing! Rob did most of the major cooking, we just did like minor things, but it was still really cool to see him cook. I have got to say that I love diet coke! Julie totally got mad at me down in Lincon because I drinking all of hers! He-He! That was fun! I love that stuff! When I got home, I really just relaxed! It was a pain to go back to school. Over Sping Break Lindsey got baptized by Paul, that was pretty cool. I got to be there to help her out of the water and everything. I have never been able to do that before. Also I got to do a talk on the Holy Ghost. It was a bit scary but I was told I did well on it. Anyways I hope you all have an amazing, rocking the socks off day! Smile BiG! :)

2 comments: