Sunday, May 31, 2009

Up Date

I have forgotten to tell you guys. But Missy had her kittens! They are so CUTE!!! Okay the sad thing is that she had 7 but right now there are only 4. One was dead when we first found them, one we think got smothered, and the latest one died I think because it wasn't eating, something like that. Anyways they are SO CUTE!!! I know I said that alot but it's true. Okay so I was out petting April today. I was out there for a while.... Anyways I finally got up and started going in. When I got inside the coral area, I hear whine (April's whine) and I turn and she is running full speed after me! Ah it was so cute, it was like she didn't want me to leave! Cute! And okay right after that I went to go pet the kittens. And so I was pretty close to them and they all got up and ran (well kind of ran, because who know they are still pretty young, a couple weeks old) around my feet! Cute! Man I was getting long things right and left this whole week end! haha! Amanda? Ross Park? hehe.... Okay so you all know that Lisa graduated this last Friday. So crazy. I can't believe that she is moving out tomorrow! She is leaving me! Ah man Lisa! Whats wrong with you?! Haha well I'll be at her place like all summer anyways...hehehe we are going to have fun...heheh! Okay I have to go! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment