Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh my gosh!

Oh my goodness! I cannot wait for my end of the year party! Okay that may in some way sound a bit dumb...BUT ITS TRUE!!! Okay so on Sunday I was talking to my parents about having guys over to my party. And well the watered down version is that in the end (there was a TON more stuff that happened before this point), they said that I had to invite my whole class. Okay and let me tell you that I was totally like WHAT! (You guys have to remember that I go to a charter(can't spell) school, meaning that we have one class of 8th graders. &also its so called in the rules that we signed, that we have to invite everyone to parties &such. Which now that I think about is bowl crap that it's tin there. -cough- like I read the rules...hehe)school. Anyways I was really like nervous about giving like invitations out and everything. Which actually wasn't all that bad.... (Oh I forgot to tell you that I made a deal with my parents that if I invited my whole class, I could pick the time, have guys over, ect.)Okay there are some (of coarse) people in my class that I wouldn't have invited originally... Okay funny thing, okay there is Cody and Taylor. And well after all of this, they came up to me and asked me if they could bring fireworks, lighters, and knives! Okay alright I admit that I told them that they could bring fireworks as long as they weren't like roman candles (ones that go in the air). Hahaha its definitely going to an interesting party.. heheh... Okay but after some wise advise(about lighters)-cough- Patrick, hehe, I told them that they couldn't. And I told them that if they blew up my house they were in trouble. hehe man it's going to be so much FUN!!!! I hope everyone comes! Can't wait til summer! We took some finals today, English/shurley (thats what they call it at my school) and history,... I think I might have done pretty good.... But you know me, I usually stink at tests...hehe.. Anyways.. Oh you know that Lisa moved out and everything, well of coarse I got her bathroom.. YES!!! YEAH!! No more guys sharing with guys. Okay Paul is not that bad, but really I am a girl, and I need my space/ cleanliness. Anyways I am SO excited! Anyways I have to go and practice the piano... see ya... -snort- piano...grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment