Monday, June 8, 2009

Celabration!!

YES! I really got the around the world move with Nick in swing dancing! Yes! Yes! And really the only part we have a hard time with right now is the 3rd swing. I am suppose to go over his shoulder,but we are going to change that most likely... Yeah me and Nick sometimes have a hard time keeping our faces straight while we are dancing sometimes. hehe its great! Oh man poor Amanda and Justin.. They are partners and everything. Well lets just say that they don't always get along. One of the things that they clash on, is that like Justin is not leading, so Amanda's leads, and if you have known her other partners she has had you would understand why she is use to it. And in the past they had a hard time with the move me and Nick just finally got. Well they have gotten so good at it, Amanda has begun to over do the move. And well lets just say that they have NOT been getting along. (also there is alot of other things tied into this that I am not talking about) Well and I have been trying to smooth things, try to help them get along. And well of coarse me and Amanda are super close. We both have gone thru alot of things together, like 7th grade, the same crushes, ect. Anyways and me and Justin have been having this trust thing going and everything. Yeah so its a bit complicated... Hey Andrew's b-day was today, we had fun drawing on the board, telling him happy birthday, or just writing random things. I think I'm driving Mom and Dad crazy... I have been invited to ALOT of parties, end of the year parties, yeah... But I won't be seeing most of these people at all next year...that's my excuse... I have to go, we are watching Bedtime Stories for FHE... See ya...

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! congrats on mastering Around the World... it's a fun one!! (Don't hit your head, though... it hurts....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah i should know it doesn't sound fun...:P

    ReplyDelete