Friday, October 8, 2010

Arizona!

Can I tell you that having a few days off of school can do a lot for you? Its just amazing how much that time can do for you. Me and the Family are down in Arizona right now visiting the Whiteheads and Paul. We flew down Thursday morning and truthfully it actually went really good. No bad layovers, we weren't late to anything, and we WERE on TIME! Wow and Dad didn't even hit stage 3 even once. Wow how things change over the years. I remember when Dad (he still does) hit it every single time someone or something goes wrong. Its really fun seeing the Whiteheads again. Lol most people don't change over time and most of the time I have to say that its a great comfort. I really can't wait to see Paul tomorrow! Ahhh I miss having Paul home and I really am sick of being the oldest at home. Actually and truthfully I never even wanted it in the first place. Maybe years ago but without Paul, Lisa....all home, not anymore. Yup well the weather here is pretty great. Its weird having the heat but then the coolness there at the some time. And having all this free time is killing me! I'm getting used to always having something I want to do and have to get done. Mom has been telling me to get up and stop reading a book. Lol sorry but hey if I have free time and there's a book or something lying around, why not? I don't do it much anymore but if I want to read why not? Hahaha its better than playing the Wii or computers games like everyone else. i got invited to a dance party by a friend that lives down here, Hamilton or by some Denton. I'm a little nervous how that's going to play out but hey its going to be a blast seeing him again. Hopefully it won't turn awkward and it isn't any fun. Lol Amanda will love to find out that I've have fun with my "Arizona boy" again. Well I'll try to have a awesome rest of the weekend with family and seeing Paul play football! See you till next!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for not hitting stage 3! Look how dad is growing up so big ( : cuuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete