Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall weather

Happy Halloween everyone! I know I said something about that last week but I want to say it on Halloween this time. It's gorgeous outside if anyone hasn't noticed lately. Wow! It hit me really hard yesterday when I was mowing the lawns. Can I tell you how excited I was to do that? Ahhh what a stress reliever to FINALLY be able to mow! You may laugh at me but I have been dieing to finally do it! Misson accomplished! Okay back to how beautiful it is outside...I think one of my favorite trees to look at when its fall it the weeping willow and oak trees. I really don't what it is but its amazing. Let me tell you the trees in the backyard have a TON of leaves. I couldn't believe how many leaves were on the ground! Lol alright maybe its been almost 4 weeks since I've mowed....but hey that's why I was so excited to get it down! I didn't do much for Halloween. I could have but most of the stuff I didn't take the time to plan or it just didn't work out. Sometimes rules that Mom and Dad have really frustrate me. I was invited to a Halloween scary movie thing and sigh since their mom wasn't home and since I'm not 16 yet I couldn't go. Frustrating. I was pretty excited about going to! Schools going good I think. Honors English with my crazy teacher is still driving me crazy. She judges everything that you give her on opinion, no set grading thing just her opinion. When she doesn't like you like she doesn't like me....well she finds ways to DROP your grades. Its killing me in that class. Mom and Dad are going hunting together for about the next week. Aunt JaHae is babysitting the family until they come back. Pretty much they have until Saturday to shoot something but they shoot something tomorrow...then well they will come back. Brrr they are going to freeze. Alright talk to you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Miss V... you would have been a valuable asset to me when I was forced into lawn mowing slavery.

    Also, I like your blog ( : Its WAY cute, but totally not very wintery... are you wishing for summer already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Julie! I love winter I just...well I guess I just wanted to change it [: Oh shoot Jewels you flatter me! Valuable asset? Totally sweet of you to think me of that!

    ReplyDelete