Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lifes going alright [:

HELLLOOOO! Sorry I haven't written in over a year or so! I got to go to General Conference this weekend! It was definitly different than watching in on the tv with pjs on and a bowl of cereal. The spirit was so strong and it was an a amazing experience to be in that big of crowd of Saints from around the world. It was like this whole group was your family and that no one was really that different. Lol and I even think it was worth getting up at 5 am. Okay just kidding it was defifintly worth it, first I got to do something like that. The Butlers came up from St. Geroige so that PAtrick could get some of his teeth out my dad. It was alot of fun just seeing some of those guys! Wow can I say that some of them have changed so much! Hey and I even got my bathroom and bedroom cleaned out this weekend! Something that almost never happens anymore because weekends are so crowded now. This year at school has been almost a stress off my shoulders. Its been so ...werid without Paul there with his football friends to tease me and make fun of me. The funny thing about this year is watching the new freshman come in with no cule in the world about whats really going on. Its a hoot to see Madelyn and Janessa there too. Homecoming week is over and its almost a blessing to me right now not to have to go to homecomeing. Even if I did get asked which right now is questionable. You have to wonder even if you could date would anyone ask you? Hahaha thank goodness boys aren't what rule my life now. Parents are the most likely like what teenagers have right now. Drive me crazy but I love them. Definitly a little werid being the oldest at home without Paul there and being in charge at the office too. I now know exactly what Paul and everyone else had to put up when I grew up. Harp and Piano are starting to pick up. Dance I love going to. A welcome emtional and physical beat down on me along with tumbling which I picked up again this year. I get to go see Paul next weekend! Ahhh thats going to be a blast! I miss him so much! Get to see his team knock the socks off of someone else plus seeing the Whiteheads! Whoo whoo party this weekend! The thing that worries me...is the trip down there. Now that could go either way but I'm hoping for the best.

1 comment: