Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things are better and worse

Hello Everyone! Okay this week was not so much fun. I hate having the feeling that I'm behind the 8 ball and that I'm not on top of things. It truthfully drives me nuts! I missed Monday because on that day I was coming back from Arizona, which by the way was a blast. I absolutely LOVE seeing my family down there and let me tell you I always gain something in weight too down there. Diane is awesome in the kitchen.[: Anyhow so when I missed Monday I was all stressed out my the end of the day on Tuesday. I don't know really how but my harp lessons that day put everything right back where it should be. Ahhh those days you just have to say you have to laugh at life before you sit down and cry about it. Which I think I did just about every night this week. Dance completely tires me out emotionally and physically eveytime I go. So usually when I come home I'm at the moment when I want to burst into tears. Its pretty funny to think that we all go to bed just to start that process all over in the morning. Oh! I found a solution to have mom and dad to wake me up on time! Lol I put signs up on the piano, the kid's doors, down the hallway....hehehe hey they remember! Shoot now my excuse about not getting up because I'm tired goes down the tube. Mom signed me up to play the harp in sacramenting on like the 2nd week in December. I have to tell you I am pretty nervous about that. I want to play both What Child is This and The First Noel. And I am thinking about somehow combining both of them, which means I'll most likely have to get my harp teacher involved in all this. Sigh that lady...she's insane I think is all I can say. Really good but sometimes WAY to involved in the harp. I was painting the boys room again Saturday with Amanda. Holy Cow that room is driving me nuts. Lol but me and Amanda have a fun time though at the same time. We are definitely leaving a mark on that room. I love this Autumn weather we are having! Its beautiful in the morning and the leaves are falling and turning....wow its just so peaceful is all I can say. Things have been getting better and worse, but oh well live is always going to be like that. See you until next week I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment