Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween?!

I hate it when people move. I think thats one thing that I just can't stand and honestly I'm glad I've never had to go thru that. I've lived basically in the same house ever since I was about 1 or 2. Ahhh the joy that is to me. Crazy Mom still wants a change. She was talking to me, the Goody's are moving right now, and she was saying she wanted to move. I don't. I had to go thru "almost" moving stage last year and I hated it. Anyhow I had a talk at Church today. Those things are SO stressful! I thought I was just plowing thru and butchering it while I was doing it. But surprisingly I got quite a few comments on it. Like how good of a public speaker I was (I'm not let me tell you, I was so nervous for it), and how the spirit was with me... I must have done alot better than I thought I did! Hmmm thats makes me feel alot better. Its really cold right now. Its raining right now and if you know Idaho it gets cold and windy. Its gorgeous though. I love the rain but it makes me want to put on warm woollies. I had a stressful week with school. I had to do another essay for English and had a bunch of tests. Blast I hate that. With Dance ahh let me tell you I love going to that. Energy release. I just let myself go and try to go with all of it. Abbey sent me more of Merlin this week. Wow that show makes me laugh! The actors in it just crack me up even if I just see a photo. Did you know its almost Halloween?! That came up so fast! You might think I'm nuts but it...doesn't feel like it should be it. Then at the same time it...makes sense time whys? Lol don't ever try to make sense of what up in my head. I got to color this weekend because it was raining! I couldn't mow the lawns so I made up for it by coloring and preparing my talk for church. Anyhow just thought I would share that! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. What?! Mom wants to move again? This is ridiculous. Chill, mom. Chill!

    ReplyDelete