Sunday, March 13, 2011

EXCITING!

Hey I'm alive! Gina hasn't killed me quite yet with missing 2 of my dances! So I had piano festival Saturday and....I got a superior! So did Natalie, Scott, Lindsey, and David! When I got down there and was checking in, I was almost immediately put unto a piano in front of a judge. Pretty good looking one I have to say too...Lol anyhow I messed up and didn't do the best I could have but still got a superior. Afterwords I rushed off to my dance competition. Alright don't judge me, so it was in Idaho Falls and well...I started driving towards American Falls. Almost complete different direction too I might add. I know Idaho Falls but for some reason I was thinking that it was around the place where we go water skiing. Lol I was already pressing for time and this...hahaha mistake didn't really help me out. Then I kind of got lost getting there. I had directions but I kept thinking that they were wrong. If I would have kept going I would have gotten there and NOT turned around, I would have been fine. But not me, I turned around and got there even later. How did my competition go you might ask? WEll to tell the truth I'm not sure. I didn't do MY best but my team I don't know yet. It wsa VERY tiring and I thought I might pass out at times but I didn't. I was able to get home okay. I just wish I could have stopped at the temple before I went home. That would have been nice to do. My calves are killing me right now. Walking in high heels while being pretty darn sore doesn't help much. Day light savings was today! I got 8ish hours of sleep last night and I still feel like crap. Guess that goes with the package right? Oh we have a new dancer in my hip-hop class. What a pimp! Can I tell you that Older Gage makes DJ and younger Gage look like want-a-bes? Gage was at the competition I was able to talk to him and he seems like a good kid. Good lookin to boot even if he has some tatoes. Classes are going good. In some of them I swear I'm the butt of every joke that people throw out. AND when I try to DEFEND myself lol I'M the one that gets yelled at! Oh well! Hey I have a blast in those classes because...its THAT class. Oh in math (this is one of those classes) I sit by this kid James. HOLY CRAP! Dude can I say that he tells jokes that NEVER make sense? Except some of his sexis jokes about girls....anyhow fun class just because of Vinny, JAmes, Clark, Brigham, and everyone else. Its feels like spring! At least yesterday and today did! Whoo hoo progess for Idaho! Knock on wood! Paul got his mission call but he is not opening it until he are together as a family! Pretty pumped! Family fast today...I am actually not really hungry and anything. Just basically tired and worn out. Tell next week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sylvi... Sylvi, Sylvi, Sylvi... you have lived in Pocatello your whole life, right?! Hahaha! Your complete lack of direction cracks me up!

    I'm sure your dance competition was fine and I'm not surprised you did well in piano... the Bakers always do ( :

    ReplyDelete