Monday, March 7, 2011

Updates!

I felt HORRIBLE looking at my blog! Completely empty for 2011...yes the slacker is back. So what has happened in the last couple months? Well dance competitions are here finally! I had my first one last Saturday and I had a blast. It left me really drained and still having to work at the office after that workout...well not the greatest. I have been feeling pretty tired and sick since there but hey that's not enough to stop me! [: I have to say that my teams are coming together. I am in Senior Hip-Hop and Extreme (but only on Thursday nights), I really can't believe I haven't written that yet! Its a bit frustrating at times with some of my team mates but...that's dance. Anyhow schools going great. The 3rd trimester is here with no more Yarno or McDowell! Its AMAZING how much better the day is without them! INCREDIBLE! My hard classes are mostly behind me so I'm not expecting a very hard tri. Also some pretty cool news to report....I aced all my classes! Hey with a couple teachers hating my guts in all that, its pretty sweet that I pulled that off! Piano Festival is coming up this next weekend, along with another dance competition. Wow talk about stress and NO energy to spare. I had to tell Dad that I couldn't do the office...that will definitely help alot. I am still not sure how all of that is going to happen but hey! That's the adventure! If I don't end up making the competition because of piano, well...that's what is going to happen. No way am I going to miss that one. Idaho weather hasn't decided quite what season we are in yet. Julie and Rob are in Texas, with Julie's bar behind her. I ripped or torn both of my hamstrings about 1 or 2 weeks ago. Choir is lots of fun and I have made and renewed LOTS of friendshpis. The performances we did a few weeks ago were really fun too! I think I have a "thing" for performing cause wow its like when I get on stage, everything falls away. It feels great! Very rewarding if you ask me! Really the only thing I'm confused or frustrated at right now is friends. Love all of them to death but people like Nick...well its a different story. Nasty thing to say but right now I'm very tired of being people's energy bunny or battery. Its gotten better over the last couple days but still I don't like feeling like I am the person that always ends up making that person happy about life....Is that wrong to say? Maybe, but hey who cares! Its my mind and body on the line. Nick is...hard to talk to. We knew each other last year too and even then it wasn't good. Too much history, past feelings, bad endings and beginnings....well they don't go so well together. Alot of times I think things bulid and build and eventually it blows. Lol and most of the time its me being me is the cause. The fact that Nick has gone out with so many people (including me some what at one time) and with him being single at the moment...lol it sets me on the edge. And to the truth, I don't really trust Nick all the way. He can sometimes get under my guard and I really REALLY try for that not to happen. Oh well! But I really have to say I have enjoyed getting to know Clark, Vinny, Kimmy, etc. better over the last couple weeks. Its nice to able to be around people that make me happy. Just thinking about Teddy, Brigham, Faith....Lol makes me smile! Ahhh....wow love those kinds of people! WELL how to end this? I'll try to write more?....Hahaha its hard to write everything that's happened because then you have to write why, what you thought at the time, etc.....hmmm see my problem? And with my head in the mix...-shudder- not good. Happy New Eve, Valentines, Presidents Day....ummm what else did I miss? LOl till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment