Friday, March 18, 2011

Quotes??

I was going thr some of my stuff today and found some good quotes I wrote done a LONG time ago...

"What is normal?"
-NO one is normal, because everyone and everything is different. No one can really be normal!" -Anonymous
"You can't get what you want unless you get what you need."
-Mick Jagger
"Fantasies are more than subtitles for an unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals-plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imgination."
-Barbara Grizzuti Harison
"The best girt you can give, is what you are everyday."
-Eric Pollard
"Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."
-Anonymous
"The most beautiful four letter word in the world starts with a "L."
-Eric Pollard/Anonymous?
"I use to think anyone doing anything werid was. NOw I know tha it's the people that call others werid that are werid." -Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment