Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recap!

So Spring Break is over. I personally think it ended when Paul, Lisa, Julie, and Mark left. Hmmm but I have to say that I had a lot of fun this week! We went Island Park as a family and stayed in a cabin up there. Dad rented some snow machines and we tore up the snow up there! There were only 6 snow machines and 7 drivers, so we fought over driving single. Just kidding! The only blood shed on the trip was by Scott. He had to get 5 or 6 stitches after (riding with Paul) biting all the way thru his lip. Poor kid huh? Well he will have a good story later for high school and everything. I did suggest putting an earring thru it...lol I got some dirty looks for suggesting that so I guess its a no go. There was a TON of snow up there and it still snowed while we were up there. And lets see....the only things we broke up there was Mark's snow machine belt, a shovel, a stop sign, at least a couple good sized tree branches, and a wooden toy snow machine! I learned how to play Killer Bunnies over the break also. A REALLY fun game in my opinion but it...it can kind of drag on after a while. I ran over a stop sign while snow machining. Okay its NOT what you think it is. In my defense the snow was almost covering the stop signs. Speaking of crashing a snow machine, we had quite a few the first day having those machines. Most of us I don't think have ever driven one before this trip. One crash by Dad, a couple times getting stuck by Paul and Mark and me and Lisa, etc. Lisa almost killed me against a tree, I crashed or was involved in at least 2, all of us have had times getting stuck or anything to that effect. Julie and my Mom were VERY proud about being the only 2 people (I think) that never crashed into anything. Mom was riding with me at on point and I think I scared her for life. Bumps and speed combined I don't think are Mom's thing. I found that after snow machining pretty much all day makes me VERY tired. UP there I personally loved sleeping, hot showers, hot food, a good book, movies, Killer Bunnies, etc....Wow what a great trip. Well I can't write down everything that happened. But I think up there we all had a great time. Also on the way home we stopped at Big Judds and ate lunch. Paul and Mark both took on the challenge of the double burger! It made me sick just watching them but they did finish it both! After coming home everything wasn't so great though. Old and new frustrations came out and things weren't very smooth with everyone. Lol Okay that's a little under estimated! After playing Baker Uno and watching Gilligan's Island everything started to go down hill. Julie ended up leaving early to stay with the Hansens in Utah because things got so bad with Dad and Mom. -Sigh- I love my parents but sometimes....they don't get whats going on. When Julie finally told them about how she felt along with everything else, Dad blew her off. And lets say Mom didn't help any either. Sorry you most likely don't want to hear about my family problems. I have to say that if anyone actually thinks my family is "prefect." They are crazy. Completely crazy. -SIgh- Well that's what happened during my Spring Break. Fun and exciting except for the end part. Okay with some other parts too. Till next week!

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see you, sissy! You'll have to come out to Houston this summer to see us ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitly! It would be awesome to come stay with you guys! I'll see if they will go for it. Hmm maybe something around the lines of a birthday present....Lol I'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete