Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mission Call!

Paul got his mission call! He is going to the Mexico, Mexico City North Mission!
You may remember this place....

Or this...

Maybe this rings a bell?...

Well I'm very excited for Paul and what he is going to be doing for about the next 2 years. He leaves on the 22nd of June...I was very surprised when Paul read where he was going. But I know its where the Lord wants him. Everyone is home right now, except for Rob because he had to work, for Spring Break! We are planning on going to Island Park tomorrow, rent snow machines, soak in the hot tub there...HECK YEAH! I am VERY excited to have everyone home. Its like having sunshine after a very long winter. Well I am expecting Dad to come hounding to get me into bed, until next week when I have new news!

No comments:

Post a Comment